Are you tired of fixing your brows with tweezers and waxing? And now you are looking for easy ways to shape your eyebrows? Ladies, this article is for you!! These easy DIY hacks will help you learn a quick way to shape eyebrows with thread. Also, this will help you know the best brow product you can use to fix your brows.
Why Threading is a Better Option?
There are multiple ways to do your eyebrows, for example, tweezers, waxing, razors, threading, and more. Threading, in contrast, is the most comfortable method one can use to shape their eyebrows. If done correctly, it is the safest way to do eyebrows, as people find it most effective to achieve well-defined brows without having rashes or itchiness afterward. The best part is that if you know the technique, you can surely do chin, cheek, upper lip, or lower lip threading.
Your Face Shape Matters!
Before you begin to groom your eyebrows, it is paramount to understand the foundation of your face structure. Moreover, Every face structure is unique, and knowing that will help you shape your eyebrows more easily. By comprehending this nuance, you can surprisingly define the shape of your brows to stand out.
|Eyebrow Shape (Recommended)
|Slightly arch with a curve
|Soft and curved eyebrows
|Flat eyebrows, slightly arched
|Softly curved eyebrow
|Round eyebrow, Slightly curved
Let’s start with the most effective hack to shape eyebrows with thread.
Golden Triangle Rule-Achieve Perfect Arch
This simple rule will help you achieve the perfectly shaped brows ever! In that case, follow the given step-by-step guide to get your brows done:
- Brow shade
- Brow brush
- Firstly, start by using a brow brush to brush the brow hair into place
- Secondly, you need a brow powder or brow shade so you can use it to draw lines.
- Now, with the help of a brow brush, pinpoint the starting and the ending of eyebrows, and find where your arch sits.
- Then, use a brush and place from the nose side tips to your eyebrows. Find the 3 points of your eyebrow(tip, arch & end) by creating an imaginary triangle.
- Furthermore, take a thread and use your finger to color it black with the brow shade,
- Then, press both eyebrows from above and below the hairline with the thread.
- Similarly, press the thread from the arch to the end of the eyebrow. That will help to create a baseline that will help you to proceed.
- Lastly, you can easily remove the extra hair outside the baseline and achieve a natural-looking eyebrow.
Try the Soap Brow Technique
Do you have stubborn brow hair? Surprisingly, this technique is best for lifting your eyebrows all day and giving them a defined shape.
- Clear or transparent soap (without added fragrance or color)
- Spoolie Brush
- Brow brush or clean Mascara brush
- Setting spray or water spray
- Before you begin, make sure your eyebrows are clean and properly dried.
- Then, spitz the soap with the water spray or setting spray. Make sure the surface of the soap is damp, not wet.
- Secondly, take the spoolie brush and rub it on the surface of the soap properly.
- Then, take the spoolie brush and brush it in an upward direction. That will help set your eyebrows and make it easy to pluck the extra hair out.
- Then, take the thread and pluck the tiny hair around the eyebrow.
- Lastly, clean the face after you remove the eyebrows and fill the brows with the help of a brow brush if you need a fuller eyebrow look.
This technique will help shape your eyebrows with thread and give a perfect eyebrow shape in just a few easy steps. However, these hacks are easy but might take a little time for a female who works or does not know how to do threading. They can simply get the best eyebrow threading in Sacramento at their doorstep. Therefore, you can also get this service for cheek, chin, upper, and lower lip threading. If you are not expert enough to do threading, it might cause redness and allergy, especially for sensitive skin. However, it’s crucial to have this done by an expert, especially the eyebrow and lower lip threading.
Makeup Tools To Fix Your Brow Problems
Sometimes, you need makeup to fix your brows. In that case, let’s find out which makeup product can help you enhance your eyebrows.
Tinted Brow Soap
Simple brow soap, with no color, helps lift your brows. Likewise, the Tinted brow soap helps give a long-lasting lift and a filling that will fix all your eyebrow problems. Unfortunately, not all ladies have thick brows. As it is in trend, we all want to have them. A simple and easy trick is to fill your brows using tinted soap. Shortly, this will give you the beautiful natural look you crave for.
Eyebrow mascara is the best makeup product one can have. This mascara will help color your brow and give it a perfect lifted look. To do that, make sure your Brow mascara matches your hair color. That will help your brow look thicker and make you feel confident.
This product will define, contour, and lift your brows. Its application is super easy. All you need to do is apply it under your eyebrows or anywhere you want to emphasize. Then, blend it well to see how this will lift your brows naturally. Similarly, this will even make you look younger and classy.
How To Remove Your Brow Makeup?
All the products we use are either water-proof or long-lasting. Believe it or not, it’s hard to take them off. Instead of rubbing it off, you need two products to remove your eyebrow makeup pads and a Makeup remover. That’s Right! These two things gently rub your makeup off in just a few seconds. In that case, soak your cotton pads in make remover, place it on your eyebrows for 15 seconds, and rub the product off. Once completed, you can wash your face and are good to go.